Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Funday

Actually, this hasn't been "Sunday Funday" because I worked this morning and spent some time cleaning up my room this afternoon.  However, I guess it could be "Sunday Fun-evening."  I'm currently snuggled up in bed, with candles lit around my room, a cup of chai tea next to me, and The Notebook going in the dvd player.  Ahhh, now this is the life!  Lets just hope my clients leave me alone tonight (I'm on call) so I can enjoy my relaxing evening.

We are 4 days away from the 1 year to go mark, which just so happens to fall on Holy Thursday this year.  I suppose Chris and I could celebrate by going to mass and having our feet washed (Its a Catholic thing). Though since it's not technically a Holy Day of Obligation, I doubt I can convince Chris to give up his Thursday night.  Not to mention he'll probably be cracking the whip and forcing me to help clean up his place since we've got some friends coming to town for the Cardinals/Reds series of Easter weekend.  Thats right, me and 4 reds fans spending the whole weekend together :)

Speaking of Reds fans, how cute is this?

 I really hope our kids are this cute, because you better believe Chris Thumann will put our kids in this very uniform.  Thanks to mama Thu for sending the picture :)

This week's plan is to find time for a date night to revel in the fact that a year from now, we'll be Mr. and Mrs., and enjoy a weekend with friends.

Happy Holy Week!  and p.s. Don't know if I mentioned this but I gave up meat for lent, and I'm 5 days away from successfully completing my 40 days as a vegetarian.  Woohoo! There's a hot dog at Busch Stadium calling my name for next Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment