Thursday, April 28, 2011

You'll never believe what happened...

Chris ate broccoli!

Okay so maybe he only ate a few pieces before gently telling me he didn't like it because the texture of the stalks was too firm.  But still, he at least tried it and that, my friends, is major progress.  There's hope after all! :)  I am actually somewhat hopeful that I won't have to explain to my kids why they have to eat their veggies when their dad won't. 

I booked a consultation with a local florist for next week, Flowers To The People.  A co-worker referred me saying "She'll work with your budget and treat you like a princess!"  I'm really excited and like that she buys from local farms and her store is super close to my apartment.  I have no idea what kind of budget to go in with, so I'll be doing some research in the coming week.  I am going to check out 2 more florists in Belleville to compare to, and hope to have made my final decision by the end of May. 

I have quite the busy rest of the week.  Tomorrow, my roommate and I are throwing a party at our apartment and one of my college friends is getting married Saturday.  I'm looking forward to a relaxing Sunday, and the possibility of having Chris try another veggie.  Grean beans? Peas?  The possibilities are endless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment