Sunday, June 19, 2011

Yay!

Chris comes home tomorrow! 

I've had quite the weekend, spending some time at Clearwater Lake with some friends was much needed and quite relaxing.  I got some sun too :) 

Cindy came in town for the weekend, so I only got to see her Thursday before I left for the lake.  Wouldn't you know it, she got me something off our registry already!  My dream mixer.  Seriously, its awesome.

Isn't it just beautiful!  I cant wait to make cakes and cookies and bread and all kinds of treats.  For now, it's living in my FSIL's basement, because, unfortunately, I have absolutely no counter space at my current apartment :( 

Thus, "lots of counter space" has now been added to the checklist of things our future home MUST have. 

All in all, I suppose the only thing I really have to say on here tonight, is that I am beyond excited to see my love tomorrow.  It has been way too long and I'm almost to the point of getting weepy whenever I think about him.  Needless to say, tomorrow can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment