Tuesday, September 6, 2011

     Gosh it's been forever.  I think I've slipped into a lull because I've gotten a giant portion of wedding stuff done and not really a whole lot is left, at least not until we get to early 2012.

     We've got a great month lined up and I'm super excited.  My parents were in town this past weekend and we had a great time catching up and I got to finally show my dad the church and the reception site.  He hasn't been to St. Louis in something like 2 years, and Chris hasn't seen him since before we got engaged.  Needless to say it was a much overdue visit.

     Somehow, Chris convinced my mom to cross over to the dark side...she borrowed one of his Reds Tshirts.  Having mom on his side must've been good luck, because the Reds won...unfortunately.

     I love this picture of me and my boo :) Our love transcends baseball affiliations.

     Next up is a visit from Chris' parents this weekend, which is always full of laughs and fun.  I have to work the weekend after that (ugh), but THEN!!! Chris and I are going to Chicago for a long weekend before my birthday.  I.cannot.wait.  I've been saving up all my vacation time so I'll have enough time off around the wedding and honeymoon,and I'm dyyying for some time off. A 3 day fall weekend in Chi Town is the perfect solution.

Happy birth month to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment