Monday, October 31, 2011

Dear Blog,

Though it may seem that I've forgotten you, I promise I haven't.  I just can't think of much to blog about these days (or you can blame my other new baby, Pinterest).

I've been under a lot of stress these past 2 months, between changing positions at work and the decline and eventual passing of my grandfather.  I'll be making a trip to North Carolina for his memorial mass this weekend, and then I promise, I'll get back into the swing of things and start more regular postings. 

Less than 6 months to go and today marks the 1 year anniversary of our engagement.  Sadness and tears have been unavoidable here lately, but life goes on, and soon there will be happy things to think of again.

Unable are the Loved to die,
For Love is Immortality.

Grandaddy, if they have the internet in heaven, I hope you can read this.  I love you.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment