Tuesday, February 21, 2012

OMG. I'm the worst blogger in the history of blogging....

So now that Lent is upon us and Chris has ruled that I had to choose to give up one of  my two biggest distractions, Facebook and gossip websites, I'm betting I'll have more free time on my hands to blog. (BTW, I chose to give up gossip websites, it's a bigger vice and lets be real, me give up facebook? Inconceivable!)

So where to begin...I'm trying to think of what's happened in the 3 months since I've posted (again, I'm the worst blogger EVER) 

Chris' sister is engaged.  Woooohooo!  2012 is going to quite the year, as soon as my wedding is under wraps, Jenny's planning will be kicking into high gear.  I'm so excited we get to be newlyweds so close in proximity :)  Plus, her fiance is awesome and he makes her super happy.  I'm getting really lucky in the future in laws department.

Chris came home with me for Christmas and we had a blast.  My mom knit him the most amazing stocking.  I'll dig around for a picture of it to post later.  Seriously, my initial reaction when he opened it was jealousy.  Yep, I'm a gracious host...We did manage to snap a cute picture despite my grinchiness over the stocking.
I know, we're adorable :)

Lets see...I'm trying to catch up chronologically...New Years came and went, and Chris and I both really committed ourselves to eating better and getting into shape.  We've both lost considerable weight and feel better in our own skin.  I'm in a boot camp right now that I absolutely love and we now have access to a workout facility at our new apartment.  We are going to be super svelte for our honeymoon on the beach :)

As of February 1st I have been living in our new apartment.  He's starting to move stuff in and things are really coming together.  I'll snap a few pics this weekend to give you an idea of what it all looks like. 

My new job is great, I'm loving my boss and coworkers and I feel like I'm finally moving in the right direction professionally.  Unfortunately I've been using up a lot of my sick leave here lately because of a random flu bug and a particularly nasty head cold that I'm still battling. 

We're down to 2 months to go! Wahoo!  I can't believe how quickly time is flying by.  Coming up for March,  I have a bridal shower, Chris' bachelor party is happening in Cincy, and I'm making a trip to see one of my BFFs get matched to a hospital for her residency.  It will be April before we know it!  AHHHHH!





No comments:

Post a Comment