Thursday, December 16, 2010

Eat your heart out Charlie Brown!

      I came over to Chris' after work today to wrap some presents and help him get stuff together for his work Christmas party tomorrow, and there was this adorable little tree sitting in his living room just crying out for some decorations.  Apparently Chris' buddy Nathan left the tree outside his apartment as a Christmas gift for us.  I couldn't be more excited, and I can't even begin to describe how good this little fir tree smells!
     I haven't been at my parent's house for the decorating of the tree in years, and even though this guy was a little smaller than the big trees I'm used to, it got me right into the Christmas spirit.  I think Chris got a kick out of how excited I was and patiently accompanied me to the nearest store to get lights, candy canes, and ornaments.  I kept reminding him in the car that this is our 2nd to last Christmas together before we're married, "Only two more Christmases to go, by the third one we'll be married!"  When I think about it like that, April 21, 2012 seems so close!
     For now, I'm going to make myself a cup of tea and enjoy our tree!  Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, and so kind of Nathan to think of you guys! And dang, look at that totally amazing mitten gift bag! ;)

    ReplyDelete