Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Flat tire, Christmas shopping, and basketball...and all by Wednesday!

Another week almost in the books...complete with a new set of tires for me and almost all the Christmas shopping done for Chris and my families.  Discovering a flat tire Monday morning when its -15 with the wind chill is definitely not a good start to the week, but at least it gave me a good excuse to take a comp day to do some shopping and spend the day with Chris, along with replacing all my tires and getting my alignment done.  Woohoo!

Chris and I went to the SLU basketball game tonight with our friends Theo and Steph.  They got married last year, and are one of my favorite couples to go out with. They're fun and a good example for Chris to see that its cool to be married :)

Slowly but surely, I'm working on Chris to get some more wedding stuff nailed down.  He has promised me he'll ask his guys to be groomsmen etc over the Christmas break.  Luckily Jenny will be home in Ohio with him to make sure it gets done. It's always nice to have an enforcer to be there when I'm not.  I've also nagged my mom to death about getting my hands on a credit card when I go home for the holiday.  So hopefully, assuming I get the credit card, some deposits will be made shortly after the new year for a reception venue and photography.  I really want to get the engagement photos done early this spring so we can get save the dates out. 

Some days it still doesn't all feel real.  I'm a lucky, lucky girl. And very loved. :)

 And by the way....Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment