Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Our first Keepsake :)

Chris and I exchanged gifts last night since he's driving back to Ohio today and I'm leaving for Kansas on Friday.  He got me a Kindle, which is awesome!  I'm obsessed with it and wish I had more time to just read and read all day.

Then there was this:
A 2010 Hallmark keepsake ornament, "for our first Christmas being engaged." Needless to say I got pretty teary eyed and could only muster a sob of "It's just so sweet."  That's my Chris, not a man of many words about how much he loves me (thats my style), but a man of sweet and thoughtful gestures that fill my heart with even more love for my future husband.

Okay, I've worked myself up to happy tears again...so thats it for this post.


p.s. Think happy and safe thoughts for me as I make a snow filled trek to Kansas on Friday.  Fingers crossed I get there in time for 8 pm mass!

No comments:

Post a Comment