Monday, November 8, 2010

Finally feeling better

I used my down time while I was under the weather to do more and more perusing of all things wedding related.  I'm sure I drove my mom crazy with my multiple emails with links to Maggie Sottero wedding gowns that I fell in love with and reception halls I'm dying to tour like here and here.  St. Louis offers so many options for venues, I'm going to have a hard time choosing.

Now that I've started feeling better from whatever mystery illness I had over the weekend, I'm starting to feel my newly engaged "glow" fade a little.  (Mostly because my job is high stress and time consuming, but this is not going to become a blog about the depressing fact that adult working life sucks.)  Chris is also out of town for the week to do some deer hunting back in Ohio, so I'm fiance-less and still a little run down from my stomach bug.  One of my coworkers gave me a pep-talk today to hold onto "the glow" as long as I can, but to remember that the first glow will be replaced by more glows and happy feelings as the planning progresses and we finally get to the big day.

So stomach bug or no stomach bug, crappy work day or not, my post engagement glow will stay strong as long as Chris will put up with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment