Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So, I make no promises to update this daily, but for now I think the excitement of all of this will keep me posting regularly for a while. 

Today was a good day.  Second day back at work since the long weekend and I still feel like I'm in a dream.  I look at my ring finger and think "Is this real life?"  I wonder when this is all going to sink in...One of my married co-workers told me that she didn't feel any different until the day after her wedding.  Sounds like I may have a while to go until I feel like a wife and not just a girlfriend. 

I wish I had details or something more interesting to post, but all I've got is my excitement to share.  Chris and I agreed to hold off on talking details until after Thanksgiving, which is probably going to slowly kill me.  Thank goodness for his sister, Jenny, who is in cahoots to help me break that agreement when he's not around :) All I know is I'm so thankful for all my wonderful friends and family for all their happy congratulations and well wishes.  Chris and I are both so lucky to have such wonderful supports in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment