Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Upstaged.

Gosh, leave it to Prince William and Kate Middleton to upstage me and Chris :)  I guess it was bound to happen.

It's been a whirlwind week to say the least, and it's still only Wednesday.  I met up with my FSIL, Jenny, last night for coffee and to laugh at the monstrosity that is the wedding planner my mom sent me.  Seriously, the thing terrifies me.  Its huge and full of lots of good info, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me very anxious with all the odds and ends I never would've thought of.  Yikes!

I've been nagging Chris to commit to asking his groomsmen to be in the wedding while we're back in Ohio next weekend, so hopefully that happens...or else I'll keep nagging and he'll keep being annoyed.  :)

My brother Tim gets in town Friday night and we're planning on spending some time with Jenny at her work's happy hour event.  Of course, Chris is going to be out of town. Hunting. Again.  But oh well, that'll give me, Jenny, and Tim lots of time to talk about him and the wedding :)

For tonight, off to Trivia with my roommate who also just chopped off her hair.  It must be in the water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment