Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lets Go!

Those of you who know my fiance (woo! that's fun to type!) will get the humor in this first post's title.  Chris is a die hard Xavier University Basketball fan and he can be heard yelling this at various times during the college basketball season. Watch the whole thing or fast forward to the 1:00 mark to hear the trademark "Lets Go!" I've come to know and love...and get a taste of his ferocious zeal supporting his beloved Musketeers.



What can I say, I'm a lucky girl :) This video reminds me of a lot of the things I love about Chris: his loyalty, his passion, his smile, and his contagious laughter.  As we start moving forward in planning our wedding, I hope to get even half this excitement out of him.

So here's to the start of my foray into the blog world and more importantly, here's to the beginning of what's bound to be the most stressful, joyous, frustrating, and love filled time of my life!  As Chris would say, Lets go!

1 comment:

  1. Well, last night he did mention (with conviction) that he was going to look "bad ass" in a tuxedo - when it comes to Chris, I think that could qualify as semi-excitement!

    ReplyDelete